From Populism to non-democratic hybrid regimes in Central and Eastern Europe
Roundtable discussion: How and why does (not) the EU react to the formation of non-democratic hybrid regimes in the Central and Eastern Europe region? What role does Russia play? - and what are the long-term geopolitical consequences of the transformation of the political landscape in the region? Finally, what could be the effective strategies of stakeholders to counter the new trends of authoritarianism in the CEE region?
- Péter Krékó (Political Capital Institute, Hungary)
- David Ost (Hobart & William Smith Colleges, U.S.)
- Miklos Sukosd (University of Copenhagen)
- Vibe Termansen (Weekendavisen)
- Marlene Wind (University of Copenhagen)
Hans-Jörg Trenz (University of Copenhagen)
All are welcome. No registration is required.